About Buihe Madu – Born and raised in New York City, Buihe Madu has taken his bi-cultural Nigerian-American background combined with his professional experience as an engineer and transformational visionary to create The HEROmanity™ Project and the 24 Hour Blueprint Academy. As a Socio-Digital Marketer and Style Architect his mission is spread happiness by leveraging the digital world’s assets of social media, apps and big data to inspire people to inspire people.
As a Socio-Digital Marketer and Style Architect his mission is to leverage the digital world’s assets of social media and big data to inspire people to inspire people.
With a commitment to refining his talents, skills and gifts while sharing them with the organizations and entrepreneurs he serves; his past decades portfolio of work includes consulting and guest lecturing for the State University of New York at Buffalo’s CSTEP program, the University of Illinois at Chicago’s business school and business development projects with non-profits in New York and Chicago. He’s also the author of two books and most recently served as a digital marketing consultant for Mba.com through GMAC – the Graduate Management Admission Council.
Parallel to his experience as a digitally cross-trained professional, Mr. Madu also has an extensive background in leadership training, sales and marketing, human and intellectual capital development. He has led, trained and coached hundreds of people through discussion groups and workshops as an Landmark Education program coach, collegiate guest lecturer, digital marketing strategist and independent small business consultant.
Buihe’s accomplishments include the launching of his own digital marketing consulting practice, two books, and the completion of human potential development programs as offered through Landmark Education’s Curriculum for Living and Introduction Leadership Program (2005-2010), Dr. Darren Weissman’s Mind Body Consciousness-Muscle Reflex Training (The Life Line Technique, 2011), The Mankind Project’s New Warrior Training(2011), The Vital Joy Alliance’s Intentional Bio-Energetics program(2011), The Wright Institute’s MORE Life Weekend(2011), and Mission Control’s Basics and Fundamentals project management program(2010).
- Re-release of his first book, HEROmanity: 24Hrs to a HEROic Life and re-Launching The HEROmanity Project
- 24 Hour Blueprint Academy, editing the final editions of the Student and Professional versions of the corresponding book
- Marketing Development of Relaxo, a new Learning Management Platform for the collegiate institutions and their students
- Launching his clients company, Rock My Cozy, a new social enterprise business inspiring the world through crafted accessories
- StyleYork.com, a site dedicated to inspiring non-Native New Yorkers with stories of New York entrepreneurs
- And traveling for LifeStyle Design projects