WAY TO GO!
Please do the following immediately:
- Watch the quiz score review video. The video will tell you what your score actually means and what actions you can take as well as which tools to you can use help you improve it.
- Read the section below the video to fully make sure you don’t miss critical action steps. Below each section, you will see a written and video presentation of what your score means for you and your lifestyle as well as details for the tools you can download to help you get more done, stress less, grow and thrive.
- Watch the free Chill Code™ Webinar training (while it’s still available) to improve your quiz score. The webinar training will also show you how to increase your ability to handle and use stress to grow, get more done and triple your effectiveness and productivity at the same time.
***If You Don’t Have Your Weekly Score Yet, Please Check Your Email Spam or Promotions Inbox for Your Score.***
1. Watch Video: So, what does your 2 – 3 score really mean?
2. Read: Scored 2 to 3?
Scoring between 2 to 3 means you’re more than likely experience life somewhere between Unsatisfied or Neutral about your life in general or a specific area.
Here are your probable Challenge(s) & Struggles:
If you scored an average of 2 to 3 points in a specific area (spiritual, social, financial, emotional and physical) or overall, this means that you are struggling to find your patterns or rhythms to be productive or consistent. You have trouble keeping your primary “why” in front of you. In other words, your current reason for doing things is not inspiring you towards improvement. And as a result, the tasks or routines you have are not bringing you joy, peace and fulfillment. Emotionally, your life experience is between sad and “kinda happy” or even indifferent.
So, What Should You Do About This?
Here’s, what you can do – Keep your true motivation and the “why” in this area of your life in front of you. You can create a vision board or put equivalent visual cues on your dresser or bathroom mirror, on the steering wheel of your car or dashboard, an app, or your phone’s screen saver. And with that being in front of you, you can cultivate the power to create tasks and routines inspired by the joy of knowing why you’re doing what you’re doing. Without that, failure by boredom is inevitable.
Playbook Use Coaching Tip: To begin to find joy and freedom in performing your daily tasks and routines, it’s important to actually track what you’re doing and give your self a score for it. That’s what you’ll be able to do when you use the Task Tracker section of the 24 Hour Blueprint playbook. It’ll help you to find your flow and move forward where you’re stuck. You can get this sheet and more when you get the 24 Hour Blueprint playbook.
New Quiz Takers – Get Your Quiz Here.
3. Watch Chill Code™ Webinar Training Now!