WAY TO GO!
Please do the following immediately:
- Watch the quiz score review video. The video will tell you what your score actually means and what actions you can take as well as which tools to you can use help you improve it.
- Read the section below the video to fully make sure you don’t miss critical action steps. Below each section, you will see a written and video presentation of what your score means for you and your lifestyle as well as details for the tools you can download to help you get more done, stress less, grow and thrive.
- Watch the free Chill Code™ Webinar training (while it’s still available) to improve your quiz score. The webinar training will also show you how to increase your ability to handle and use stress to grow, get more done and triple your effectiveness and productivity at the same time.
***If You Don’t Have Your Weekly Score Yet, Please Check Your Email Spam or Promotions Inbox for Your Score.***
1. Watch Video: So, what does your 3 – 4 quiz score really mean?
2. Read: Scored 3 to 4?
Did You Score Between 3 to 4 in an area or overall? It Mean’s You’re Neutral/Satisfied in that Area
Your Challenge(s) & Struggles:
If you received an overall score of 3 to 4 points in a specific area (spiritual, social, financial, emotional and physical) or in general, this means that you have found your patterns or flow to be productive in that area regularly. But something is missing in order for you to be reliably consistent and happy independent of external circumstances. You no longer have trouble keeping your inspirational “why” in front of you. And as a result, the tasks or routines you have are bringing you joy, peace and fulfillment. Emotionally you’re happy and asking yourself what’s next? You’re looking for the “X” factor however to building unwavering confidence and predictable results.
Here’s What You Should Do To Make It Happen:
Continue putting your true motivation(s) and the “why” of this area of your life in front of you – remember, use your vision board, an app reminder, index cards etc. Keep these in the most visible places such as your bedroom or bathroom mirror, on the steering wheel of your car or dashboard or even your phone’s screen saver. Oh, let’s not forget the fridge too is very visible. And since you have the skills and habit to create tasks and routines inspired by the joy of knowing why you’re doing what you’re doing, you have to create a system to do it. This is where a Google calendar tool or similar apps comes in really handy. In this case, your Google calendar is not just for keeping appointments, it’s for designing a life you love. Without that, you’ll keep missing what’s missing. Sometimes, it’s a matter of daily discipline and catching yourself when you’re slacking.
Playbook Coaching Tip: There’s a certain way we use apps in the 24 Hour Blueprint method program and it requires using what’s called a Kingdom Task list. To keep the joy and freedom of performing your daily tasks and routines consistent, use the Kingdom Task Log section of the 24 Hour Blueprint playbook to capture everything you need to do in areas of life that are important to you to be satisfied. These tasks are what you’ll use to begin to create a calendar that’s predictable and allows you to act with greater precision.
New Quiz Takers – Get Your Quiz Here.
3. Watch Chill Code™ Webinar Training Now!